The Truth

Monday, November 17, 2014



I AM trying to find out what it is I am meant to be doing.

I am trying to find my feet.

I am discovering a New Way to live.

I am brave and solid.

I am not alone.
I am with friends.
I am in great company.

my work is mine alone and I share with everyone.

I am thankful.
I am blessed.

I am here.

I am not holding back my truth

I speak with power and wisdom. And great care for the planet.

I speak of love for the Earth.

I give voice to the center. That which we cannot keep
and must speak

I am powerful
I am strong

I am clear.

I am traveling to unknown lands.
I am discovering new territory
I am free of the past
I have no future

I am love

I am care taking.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images