Dreaming and Moonlight

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Do you have "favourites"? I so have favourites. Favourite mini tinbox with yummy teabags in. Favourite colour combinations. Favourite tea and favourite temperature!

Things have slowed down here lately and I must admit I REALLY like it. No more running around and feeling I have to do everything... yesterday! Today I can relax, and looking ahead I don't have many projects coming. And I like it. I like being new to the world and not worry too much. What will tomorrow bring? I don't know.
I am taking some time to dream more. Well, perhaps not in my sleep (although I do dream sometimes when I'm in deep sleep), no I mean when I'm just walking around, doing the daily work around the house. I think about the future. No, that's not true, I DREAM about it. I picture things in my head that I would like to see happen. I don't DO anything about it just now, which is the part that I like SO much right now! I am -just- being and seeing and... dreaming. It's lovely.
I think about how my art studio feels, and how I want it to be. Recently, I heard a woman say that your studio is your life. Your life is your studio. I like that idea. Anything you create is part of your life. Your life is your creation. You create the life for you. And you already know who you are.

The Moon has been very present the last couple of days here. Very clear and very bright. Last night it was shining in through the bedroom window like a Night Silver Sun. I went out for a walk this morning, and it was still hanging in the air. Over the hills.

Do you know Amanda Clark? She makes such wonderful images. This one I borrowed because it talks to me about the Moon, the dreaming. Somehow the moon and dreaming seems to be interconnected. And the wolf. They all seem to be coming from the same mystery. I don't know it yet. But I am happy to step closer.




Moon Stones by Amanda Clark




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images