Free shipping on Christmas pressies!

Monday, November 03, 2014

Just when I had decided to slow down and have a bit of a rest, my webshop gives me a pretty sweet offer for my friends, family & fans of my art! FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on products in my shop (art prints, cups, pillows and more!) AND 5 DOLLARS (30 kroner) off every item in the shop! From NOW till NOVEMBER 9th! That means if you order before November 9th, you get the shipping for free no matter where you live AND every product you buy has a 30 kroner (5 USD / €4) discount! Every product! Pret-ty sweeeet!

All you have to do to get the free shipping and discounts is follow this link! Remember free shipping ends on November 9th 2014. So take your time to chose the best for you, your family and friends for Christmas or winter pressies :-D
* Free shipping is not included on my framed art prints or canvases. But there is free shipping on my art prints.


Let me show you some of my personal favourites right now. These are all available in the webshop and with FREE shipping!



ALL TIME FAVOURITES RIGHT NOW:


The 2014 Christmas design as a pillowcase or pillow! 
Isn't that just cute?! I can imagine getting that out every winter for Christmas hygge! :-)




Aww, again! For all my shopping or yoga. :-)




Remember this? A NEW LIFE art print is definitely in my favorites this season! 
A 8x8 inches print is a 20x20 cm print. With the discount right now, 
a 20x20 cm print is only 110 DKK (or € 14,30) - And no shipping fees!
You can read the thoughts behind "A New Life" here.




Oh yeah, I'm stocking up for my Birthday Hellos! and Merry holiday greetings!




Come on, how sweet is that?! My heart melts.




And available for grown ups! Cute, cute, cute :-)





These are some of MY personal favourites. 
But have a look yourself, and find YOUR personal BEST OF's! 

And let me know which ones you adore!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images