Create Your Own Love Candle

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I find that the darker months are really magical and especially call for lighting candles. I like creating my own. A very special candle with my own powerful message on. Share the love and give it to a friend.
These are some ideas for your candle:

I am thinking of you
I believe in you
Time to rest
I know you
Let it go
I am OK


All these beautiful messages out there in the world for us. Take the one that gives you most peace, power or that feels most comfortable. It will do you good!

All you need is a felt tip pen (sprit tusch in Danish), or if you like, colours. Black is fine! Write, draw, create. Make it special and every time you light it, know that spirit is working with you. You are seen. You are heard!





This was the first photo I put up on Instagram from December last year. It is a candle saying "Everything you do matters". I created it at a time I was feeling stuck and I couldn't see my way. When I lit it, it reminded me of a deeper truth and the bigger picture, and that made me feel more at ease with my situation.


Love and nurturance is here.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images