Sharing My First Guided Meditation

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I am really excited to be sharing my first guided meditation with you! It's a peaceful, blissful excitement. An excitement of joy and of my heart singing!

The meditation is free and you can hear it as many times as you like. To hear it you click the orange play button below.







About the Oak Meditation

In this quiet and peaceful meditation I am tuning into the colours, sounds and vibrations of the autumn season. I brought my laptop with me into nature, to a beautiful spot with lots of evergreen oaks. From this spot, I created the meditation. Being in great company of these oak trees, I found myself soaking up their presence and articulating their wisdom.

The meditation is about 15 minutes.
I have called it The Oak Meditation: I Allow The Universe Into My Heart.

In the first part I am looking at the colours, soaking up the sun and describing the area I am sitting in. Then we slowly move into a guided meditation.
You don't have to do anything but listen. That's the beauty of it. You can lye on your back or sit in a comfortable position. Just listen and take in what you need from this meditation at this time.

I recommend listening to it at any time you feel called to it, and especially if you feel you have just stretched yourself too far, and could need some sweet soul balm for your self.

Simply open your heart to the story and take whatever you need from it, that nurtures you right now. Just that. 


I offer this mediation as a gift from my heart to yours. 
Thank you.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images