I Am Ready For Peace

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Just feel like connecting with you through this video about what I feel to be some life changing thoughts here at the studio. More to come, as this is a passionate subject! ;-)

Also, have you seen the updates on my website? I decided to show my True Colours ;) Enjoy fully!

PS; Did you also notice the wonderful, colourful and beautifully FUN flags behind me in the video?! They are personally crocheted (hæklet!) by Gitte at Rav og Krat for me! Thank You, GITTE!!! I LOVE THEM and you are a STAR! THANKS! (Look how well they look on camera ;) ! Ha ha.










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're so sweet Lone. Thank you for the kind words What a nice peaceful video 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Gitte! They give me much JOY! :-D Merry Christmas

      Delete

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images