The Little Things

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

It's the small things that count. The little breaths between the sentences. The days of nothing. It's not so much what I do, as what I do when I do nothing. HOW I do nothing - that's what counts.
I have had many smiles, laughs and great conversations the past couple of days. Being back in Denmark always reminds me of how lucky I am to have all these people around me who love me and appreciate me so much; who look forward to seeing me and me sharing my life with them. It's such a blessing, one that I appreciate deeply and I feel my connection to this land and her people. This is indeed a massive gift!

One of the things I wanted to do whilst in Denmark, was to go to the nearby forest and take my paints and paint a colourful sketch of the trees, whilst sitting in the leaves smelling the forest. Unfortunately, time has been so full that it hasn't happened. Yet.
Anyway I feel, that it is all the joys and laughs between the plans that make everything worth while, and makes me feel like life is important. It is to be able to say "It's OK I didn't do it today, I didn't do it now. I can come back and do it another time", that feels great. To feel comfortable and calm, and the faith that I have something great to look forward to :)









You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images