Artist Interview: The Introduction

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Let me introduce you to something that's been brewing inside me for a couple of months, and is now ready to see the light! It's...




In this series of interviews with artists I find inspiring and fascinating, I look closer at

How does the artist think? How do they come up with their art? What is it inspired by? How come they make art in the first place --what got them started? And what is it actually like, living as an artist?

These are some of the questions bubbling in my heart!
Please join me on a fabulous adventure into art, magic and knowledge!

Artist Interview is a series of interviews with the artists behind the art. The art that touches me and speak to me. On all levels. Humor, soul, techniques, materials. The art that moves my soul. That interests me. That inspires me!

ARTIST INTERVIEW is taking place right here on my blog! Welcome to Artist Interview by Lone Aabrink!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images