Autumn is coming...

Sunday, August 24, 2014



Hi everyone! :)

Today was a beautiful day with a long walk around the area. It's so nice to do those long, deeper walks and really get freshened up and let nature in! Yummi. Here are some pictures from today's walk.

I've decided to put my Facebook The Sunshine Studio account on holiday. Time feels right for going deeper and looking deeper, too. Maybe it's the wind of autumn that's bringing this change. I will still do this blog and the newsletter and let you know what's going on :) 

It can be hard to say "No, I can't" because I, for one, would like to be able to do everything and be successful with all I do, all the time! But I do believe 

It's more important to do the things that feel important to me -
than to do the things that make me feel important

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images