Dark as the Night

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just wanna say something though I don’t know what it is. I love the connection with other people and how things just happen when you let them.
Like tonight, I was having friends over, and before I even knew it they stood with 5 of my prints in their hands, ready to sell in a spot they know. I mean, how does that happen? It wasn’t me. Was it God?


The other night we were with other friends. He said to me, like SO many people before him, (you were probably one of them!), he said: “You should do like children’s art books. Like illustrate for that, because your drawings are so simple and would be perfect for that”. And I said to him; “ I know. I just don’t know how”. And then he told me. He told me how. He said “Start with a story. Make up a story”. And today I was listening to some music and I heard the words in the song; I met a profet, dark as the Night. She could see into my soul. And there was my story!

And you ask me how artists work, and I think this is HOW! In the flow. In the moment. In every breath every new heartbeat.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images