Post no. 100 - One year has passed

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Today as I sit and write this post, it is my number 100 post for this blog. This blog started as fate would have it, on the 26th of October last year. I don't know about you but I really like mornings. There is something extremely sacred about the mornings. Everything is possible. Nothing is written.Yet.
I'm not sure what this day will bring yet. Yesterday I spent a lot of time with my website again. Initially I just wanted to change a few things but then, as fate would also have it, all my changes from last time (where I spent 2 full days on designing it) had NOT been saved. And so, is it fate handing me a hand, helping me to change it again, to improve and to stay true to my purpose? When I work with computer, I enjoy it for a couple of hours. Then I get tired. I get sad, and I get frustrated. Then I have a break and come back. Return to my vision and keep working.
Maybe it's stupid. You know, maybe I should have someone just do my website for me, fix it up, make it licious. But I can't. Not right now. I want to know that I have given it my all. Because that's what I believe in. Giving it all. Not giving up.

When I started my blog back then a year ago I didn't know how it would look. It has changed appearance many times. All I know is that I wanted to write more, and I still enjoy that. So it's 1 year and 100 posts that tells story about my art, my life and my garden, my dreams and hopefully also my fears.
One of the things I believe is that we let each other see inside who we really are as a person. I remind myself this again and again. It means to tell the whole story. Not just the accomplishments and the goals made. But also the struggles. The meaninglessness. The frustrations.
I could be better at those last parts.
This is the end of a circle. A first circle. Like a New Year's day I celebrate this day as a landmark in my art and story.

Thank you for being here with me.







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations Lone! I, too am a morning person who enjoys the endless possibilities of each dawn.

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images