So lucky am I + Newletter videos!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hi readers,
It's been quiet here lately with family visiting and lots of new ideas brewing!

I couldn't believe my luck when a customer turned to me to order a pack of 10 cards! This has never happened to me before, and I feel so lucky and so proud! Today I worked on the photoshoot and very soon I will be publishing a "10 cards - 1 free" PACK for everyone!






PLUS!

Newsletter Videos for October 2014


If you haven't already seen my NEWSLETTER VIDEO - you must! I have never had so much fun telling about christmas cards and seasonal decorations! I hope you enjoy it.


Here is the ENGLISH version





and here is the DANISH version!




Enjoy!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images