Bad day

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Yesterday I was having one of those days. You know what I am talking about when I say "One of those days". It's one of those days where I seriously think about quitting my whole lifestyle, fly to Africa to help out with the Ebola virus problem, because, seriously, I am not making a god damn difference here! I'm thinking that my misfortunes lately is God telling me that I seriously should think about doing something else. Why else could it be that things are not working out?!!
Then I realize that perhaps I shouldn't quit all together. And maybe what I do DOES make a difference. And perhaps it wasn't EVERYTHING that went pear shaped (read: Wrong!), maybe it was just one thing. That one thing that I really wanted.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images