Bear Kissing sold out!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014


The Bear Kissing greeting card


Do you remember these guys? This drawing was made on my retreat to north Sweden last October.
I am so happy to be announcing that the Bear Kissing greeting card is now sold out! Yes, it's true! So, so happy and grateful that so many people liked this particular design.
I, myself am happy with how the vibrant rainbow colours in the background turned out. It was a complete surprise to me! The last card was purchased in my webshop. Bye, bye, adjö... but don't you think we'll meet again? ;)

I always feel the end of something is the beginning of something new! And I have so many new designs I want to show you, and that will be coming up in the shop. I am releasing my autumn Studio News SOON - It's going to be a video, and it's going to be fun! - and I'll tell you more about my plans! Uh, it's so exciting!

I'll leave you with this message I've received in my inbox. It makes me happy!
" I feel so happy that someone as vibrant and positive as you has come across my shop and appreciates my images! Thank you very much. This is such a lovely compliment. Your artwork is filled with sunlight. "


YAY!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images