Gathering acorns - and inspiration!

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I can’t explain my love for colours in details. It’s too deep. Do you know this feeling? It’s like there is something that just pulls me and won’t let go. Something is talking to me. Making me heart sing. Making my soul swing. It’s unpredictable. And it’s certain!

I’m working on releasing a studio newsletter soon. I’m going to be talking a little bit about my new video “How To Do Intuitive Painting”. I am quite thrilled about this video, and the release of it!
It was mostly done on a whim (following a spontaneous idea). But now that it is all in the making I see how BRILLIANT and perfect it is. The idea. The making of it. The process. For me right now. I am certain that YOU will like it, too! And who knows, very soon I might be offering my own intuitive art painting classes - LIVE! Wouldn’t that be a dream come true!


I leave you with this picture. It is not mine, but a photo I found on Pinterest, a place where you can find ALL sorts of photos, artworks and inspiration just by searching for it (if only everything else was that easy, ey?). It is an image of the Acorn Gatherer by shamanic artist Faith Nolton. 
Faith is already on my list of favourite artists, and right now I am reading her latest book Gardens Of The Soul: Making Sacred And Shamanic Art. It is such a wonderful book and it inspires me GREATLY! If you like shamanic art, if you are new to how to go about deepening your connection with nature - or, if you haven't a clue how to get started on any meaningful sketches at all, Faith's book is wonderful, powerful and SOUL-full!

Until next time, ciao and TAKE CARE!



Acorn Gatherer by Faith Nolton



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images