Amazing quilts!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

I have decided that my blog is not only going to be about my art, but also about other artists and things in general that moves me! So here is my first post dedicated to another artist!

Today I found some amazing quilts via Facebook. These quilts are made by Hungarian Katalin Horváth - all handmade and so unique and beautiful! I am astonished by the amount of work that has gone into each and every one. I especially like her powerful animistic/shamanic designs and her use of bright, clear colours! I have a thing for rainbow colours at the moment and as you may know, a long time love for bears and wolves!

Katalin lives in the UK. She creates customized quilts and also drum cases for shamanic drums. You can find out more about Katalin Horváth on her website Dream Quilt and on Facebook; Healing Art and Art Mandalas. I kindly borrowed these images from Katalin's website. Uh, they're gorgeous.


Katalin Horvath

Katalin Horvath

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images