Dancing With The Divine is HERE!!

Wednesday, January 07, 2015


OMG! Yes! I just said OMG! Oh my GOD! I am so happy. I am releasing MY FIRST EVER free audio talks! I am sooo excited!!

But wait! Hey! What's that all about? you may ask! Well I'll tell ya!

Dancing With The Divine is a series of 6 inspirational talks, about presence, God and living your life with guidance and awareness. We are going to be touching on 6 different themes, all linked in together, that makes the web of a beautiful journey I call Dancing With The Divine.




You can listen to the talks (podcasts) on your phone, computer or where ever you have internet access. You can also download them and take them with you on a walk!

Read loads more about it and how to sign up, here - and know that it is FOR YOU! Yes, it is FOR YOU - and it's free! Treat yourself to a little magic. :D We begin January 15th!


And please DO share with anyone who will love it too! :)


Much love and ENJOY!

Lone





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images